Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Chad Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 330.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 280.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 230.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 330.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 280.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 230.00|
Chad Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and 2 empty pages.
- Three color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled-out and signed Chad visa application form
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Letter of invitation from Chad.
- Letter from employer stating the reason for the travel clearly marking the date of departure from USA.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Cahd visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Chad Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Chad, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Chad. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.